Ordering hot lunches is a completely optional system, where you as the parent can choose as many or as few days as you wish.
The ordering and payment process is all done on-line. There are only specific windows of time during the school year that you can place an order. If you attempt to order after the cut-off date, the system will not accept your order.
How To Submit a Lunch Order
For First Time Users
- SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT -
Each family will have a "Family Account" that shows options such as:
- PLACE ORDERS
- VIEW ORDERS
- VIEW PAYMENTS
- VIEW/UPDATE ACCOUNT
- SUBMIT AN ORDER -
A confirmation email will also be sent as orders are recorded. If you receive duplicate order confirmations do not worry. Duplicate orders are not possible. To see what you ordered, log into your account and select VIEW ORDERS. You will see exactly what the system recorded for each student. You can view and PRINT your orders at anytime.
- PAY FOR AN ORDER -
As orders are submitted, the total amount due for your family is listed under the CURRENT BALANCE.
Sign up to help serve lunches. You can find the links on the Falls Lake Academy facebook page and in e-mails sent out via Jupiter Ed. We always need help!
- The first time you visit the school lunch website, login as a FIRST TIME USER to activate your account.
- You will use the school code shown above to activate your account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to setup your family account.
- You need to place a separate order for each child (or staff member) that is ordering lunch.
- Submit all orders before selecting the PAY NOW button to submit a payment.
- Next time you access your online lunch account you will enter your email address and the password created when you setup your account.
- If you encounter a login problem use the GET HELP button to request assistance.
- If you forget your password at some time in the future -- relax! Select the RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD option to have your password immediately sent to you. An automated attendant will send your password to the email address listed in your account. If you do not receive that email then select the GET HELP option to submit a Trouble Report.
- You MUST process each order through until you see the Order Confirmation page. Do not stop until you see an Order Confirmation for the order being submitted. The system does not recognize an order until you see the Confirmation Page. We can not process your order if has not been fully submitted & confirmed.